Friday, March 31, 2006

 

My Latest Obsession

Once upon a time, I couldn't watch reality shows. I just didn't enjoy spending time with self-aggrandizing backstabbers. But since Law & Order was in reruns at the time, I checked out the second season of Project Runway on Bravo, and I liked it. This was a show featuring people with tangible skills who enjoyed creating things, and they were mostly too busy creating to backstab each other.

Well, now Project Runway has finished the season, and the producers have created Top Chef, which is mostly the same show, but with food. I'm still watching. I spend far too much time thinking about it. In order to get some of those thoughts out of my head, so I can concentrate on other things, I decided to recap the episodes.






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?